what is guide to the good?
guide to the good is the social enterprise of thegreenrock.ca ~ Live Sustainably NL Inc.
guide to the good makes local, social, and green choices accessible to the local community because local, social, and green choices bring sustainability and benefits to communities economically, ethically, environmentally and socially.
it was conceived and developed to create a revenue stream that would support sustainability of thegreenrock.ca and its projects, and serve as a tool to support the mission, vision, and values of thegreenrock.ca.
guide to the good revenue streams include:
- membership (directory/profiles/disruptor) - eligible companies come on as directory listings (no charge), profiles ($345), or disruptors ($945). custom programs are available. g2g packages
- community builders - leading established companies and organizations come on as trailblazers, ground breakers, and legacy partners. their contributions make the no-charge directory listings possible, and they grant no-charge profiles to companies.
- hub sponsors - companies committed to focus areas contribute and enable the hubs to exist.
- grants and sponsorship – thegreenrock.ca and guide to the good invites partnership with like-minded organizations to progress toward achieving common goals.
- donations and crowdfunding - guide to the good is available to the public at no-charge. if you like what you see you can help us keep doing it! check out our donation link ~ and keep an eye out for g2g crowdfunding campaigns!