golo10 is the campaign that encourages people to increase local choices by 10%, and to share their stories. golo is 'go local' 10 means increase by 10%
for some people that could mean going to a local restaurant for the first time, for another it might mean going to a market twice a week. the objective is to increase local choices and no matter what way you do it, let others know that you're rocking the local!
check back as the story unfolds!
the intro livestream
- we introduced the golo10 with a sleigh ride at Lester's Farm Chalet on January 12! check it out here.
the golo10 video
- we started talking golo at the launch of the new g2g platform back in 2019. the golo10 video - shot by Natalie Haire - starts there. find out what people are doing to golo10!
the golo10 infographic
- there are loads of ways to golo10! our podcast will feature locals who golo, including Byron Murphy - livyer, a landlord and a downtown business owner
look for the good
community think tank
- how will you golo10? head over to the golo10 community think tank and let people know. check it out here!
inside scoop ~ trade tips from the experts
- what do people need to know about going local? people need to know that supporting your local community comes in many forms! we'll talk with a leading local to talk about the economic - and other benefits!