interested in being in g2g?
locally-owned, locally-operated, and locally-headquartered companies are what guide to the good is looking for because local brings benefits to communities.
but there are lots of ways to get involved!
- profile members have companies listings with an original story, photos, and more on the site and all over. complete the MRA to get started!
- listings are the free directory listing of your company.
- bloggers share stories from their area of experience and perspective and view.
- community builders are not-so-small companies that create the infrastructure for small companies to grow in the community, and on guide to the good.
- sponsors are the companies and organizations who support g2g hubs, and more.
- friends and supporters help out in many ways through collaboration, or donation of time, resources or financially.
click the option you’re interested in below, give us your name and email and add any notes. we would love to connect with you!