be part of the Guide to the Good community
With human connection and smart digital tech, Guide to the Good promotes local choices for purchase and lifestyle to people in Newfoundland and Labrador, and all over the world.
- We're into it because when locally-owned, locally-operated, and locally-headquartered companies thrive, communities thrive.
- We're into it because we believe Newfoundland and Labrador is a wonderful place to be.
- We're into because we believe that Newfoundland and Labrador people, places, and products and services have something wonderful and special to offer
It all comes together to build a strong community of people who envision a thriving future for this place.
If you're one of them, be part of the Guide to the Good community!
There many other ways -
- bloggers share stories from their area of experience and perspective and view.
- community builders are not-so-small companies that create the infrastructure for small companies to grow in the community, and on guide to the good
- offer a GOLO and share your favourite local choice.
- sponsors are the companies and organizations who support projects
- friends and supporters help out in many ways through collaboration, or donation of time, resources or financially
- sign up for Go Local Be Vocal, the Guide to the Good newsletter
And if you're a local company supporting local, social and green choices, we want to get your story out there! There are a couple of things you can do to get involved.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!